- Expertise in local and national politics and public policy
- Specialised in innovation and digital issues as well as Smart Cities
- Career as a consultant for McKinsey Implementation/Orphoz and at French top level administration
- Elected city councillor in France since 2008
- Graduated from Sciences Po Paris and the London School of Economics
Fanny has a rich and varied experience in politics, public policy and innovation. After having graduated from Sciences Po Paris and the London School of Economics in political economy and political science, she worked as a consultant for McKinsey Implementation before joining the French Prime Minister’s services in charge of state modernisation. She has 10 years experience in politics and political institutions in France (Senate, Presidency, Prime Minister’s services). Moreover, having been locally elected for 8 years, she has solid knowledge and understanding of the practical intricacies of politics. Fanny has lived in France, the United Kingdom, Russia, Canada and the United States.
Contact her: email@example.com